NO PAIN, NO GAIN
Not only is Glorit the No. 1 address in town, it is also has numerous No 1 and other awards to its name. For example, we were the first property developer in Austria to be awarded the Golden Seal of Quality by Bauherrenhilfe, an association promoting quality in property developers. We were also voted Top Developer by more than 25,000 FindMyHome.at users for the fifth time in a row. We are also delighted to have been awarded two of the most prestigious business prizes in the country: the "Austrian Best Managed Company" and "Austrian Leading Company" awards. What do all our awards have in common? They serve as encouragement for our daily work and our corporate strategy, which is geared towards healthy growth, excellent creditworthiness, and sustainability. Come and see for yourself: :
6X TOP DEVELOPER | 2017–2022
- Each year, over 10,000 customers of the domestic real estate platform FindMyHome.at rate Austrian real estate providers in terms of quality and service. Glorit has since become a serial winner, being crowned "Top Developer" for the sixth time in a row in the 2023 property developer ranking.
GOLDEN SEAL OF QUALITY FROM BAUHERRNHILFE
- In 2019, Glorit was the first property developer in Austria to receive the golden seal of quality from Bauherrenhilfe, the association for quality in construction. This means that our customers can be sure that Glorit offers maximum transparency and stability in their efforts to find their dream home – even in challenging times like these – by means of ongoing inspections and meeting test criteria!
2X "AUSTRIA’S BEST MANAGED COMPANIES" AWARD | 2021–2022
- After an intensive participation and application process, Glorit Management received the "Best Managed Company" award from Deloitte Austria together with Raiffeisenlandesbank NÖ-Wien to bring to a conclusion an international support programme for medium-sized companies. And this for the second time, as Glorit had won this prestigious award the previous year already.
"AUSTRIA’S LEADING COMPANIES" AWARD (ALC)
- In "Austria’s Leading Companies", the consulting firm PwC, together with the daily newspaper Die Presse and the credit protection association KSV1870, is on the lookout for the most successful companies in the country. There are three things that are of paramount importance: Balance sheet figures, turnover, and earnings growth. Thanks to its excellent business performance in recent years, Glorit secured first place in the category of Lower Austrian large enterprises in 2022.
ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
- Glorit Managing Director Stefan Messar is "EY Entrepreneur Of The Year" in Austria in the Industry & Hightech category. This awards is one of the world’s most prestigious awards for entrepreneurs, having recognising selected entrepreneurs for special achievements in 60 countries for over 30 years.
QUALITY LABEL: LEITBETRIEBE AUSTRIA (LEADING COMPANIES AUSTRIA)
- As a leading company in Austria (Leitbetrieb Austria), we are one of the most successful and exemplary companies in Austria. The seal testifies to Glorit’s position as a socially and ecologically active company thanks to its exceptional, exemplary, and success-oriented performance and entrepreneurial approach.
IMMY DOUBLE PACK
- The "IMMY" is a renowned award that stands for quality among property developers in the residential real estate sector. In 2022 Glorit received the IMMY in silver and continued the success with the special award for overall performance in 2023.
- Based on a comprehensive analysis of the approximately 1,800 most important companies in the country, the employers with the best reputation were identified and awarded. We are proud rank among the most popular employers in Austria.
MARKET LEADER FOR PREFABRICATED HOUSES IN VIENNA
- According to an Interconnection study, Glorit is the clear market leader for prefabricated houses in Vienna with a market share of over 50%, meaning that in 2021 "every second prefabricated house in Vienna was a Glorit house" – an achievement we are proud of.
No. 1 MAKER OF PREFABRICATED HOUSES IN AUSTRIA
- Despite only building in Vienna and the surrounding area, the premium property developer Glorit even ranks first among all prefabricated house companies nationwide in terms of turnover.